These heel orthotics use an innovative design and patent technology. Engineered to protect and cushion impact force on the heel. Rapidly off-loading the painful heel. Made with Sorbothane® which absorbs up to 94.7% of impact shock. Bioengineered to offload the heel when standing and during activities. Assists in the management of a number of foot conditions. Heel Defender use an antibacterial, antifungal, and friction reducing top cover. Can be used in conjunction with other standard treatments.
• Innovative Design and Patent Technology
• Bioengineered to offload the heel when standing and during activities
• Assists in the management of a number of foot conditions
• Reduces shock and rapidly transfers weight off the heel
• Made with Sorbothane® which absorbs up to 94.7% of shock before it enters the body
• Antibacterial, antifungal, and friction reducing top cover
• Can be used in conjunction with other standard treatments
Innovative Design that assist in the management on the number of foot conditions. Unique patent pending design that decrease the forces and pressure on the heel when standing and moving.
Bioengineered design that assists in the management of a number of foot conditions. Specific geometry and proprietary materials maximize shock reduction and weight transfer off the heel. Reducing, time and pressure on the heel during standing and activities. Can be used in conjunction with standard of care treatments for a number of conditions:
- Heel pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel Spur
- Bone contusion
- Heel bursitis
- Chronic inflammation of the heel pad
- Severs disease (calcaneal apophysitis)
- Growth plate injury
- Post traumatic pain
- Soft tissue injury
- Bone loss
- Puncture wound
- Limb length discrepancy
Heel Defender® is not intended to cure or treat any condition or disease.
Technical: Heel Defender is made in the USA. Unique patent pending design with proprietary material, Sorbothane®. Sorbothane is a proprietary, visco-elastic material that's been specific by engineers worldwide for over 3 decades. This visco-elastic material absorbs 94.7% of impact prior to entering the body. Sorbothane® combines shock absorption, good memory, vibration isolation and vibration damping characteristics. Heel Defender is Antibacterial, antifungal and water resistant. The top cover is friction reducing. This durable functional device helps decrease the forces and pressure on the heel while moving the center of mass forward. This limits the time and pressure on the heel during standing and activities.
Specifications & Size Chart
• Color: Gray/Black
• Long: 5.65"
• Width: 2.50"
• Sorbothane® Material
• One Pair in Box
• Made in the USA
Kids: 4 - 9 [ 27-36 ]
Women: 5 - 7 [ 35-37 ]
Women: 7.5 - 9.5 [ 38-40 ]
Men: 8 - 9.5 [ 41-42 ]
Women: 10 - 13 [ 41-45 ]
Men: 10 - 14 [ 43-48 ]
Directions for Use
Directions for Use
1. There is no right or left device
2. Place Heel Defender in show against the back of shoe (Fig. 1)
3. For extra space, remove shoe insole as needed
4. Best fit when used with sneakers or lace up style shoes
5. Align your heel and arch with Heel Defender Insole (Fig. 1)
6. HD can go under the insole of the shoe to help prevent slipping (Fig. 2)
Heel Defender insoles are not designed to stick on shoe surface however they will stay in place.
In some cases Heel Defender insoles could get shift from the correct position with daily use.
If this is the case, just put it back on place when this happen.
We have a Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy. 100% refund if returned in first 2 weeks after purchase. Manufactures defects are always replaced, no time limit.